Here at Discover Scotland Tours we are experts at managing private tours for individuals, families and small groups.
Our modern fleet of mini coaches allows us to cater for small group tours.
Private touring is the ultimate way to Discover Scotland. Our knowledgeable driver guides are here to ensure your group arrives safely and with an exciting insight of the parts of Scotland you want to see.
We have had some very interesting requests in the past, so please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your particular tour idea.
You might like the look of our current tours but want to include a visit to a favourite restaurant. No problem, just let us know and we’ll make it happen. Corporate groups might want to design their tour around a particular theme. That’s right up our street. Send us some basic details and we’ll design a bespoke itinerary sure to thrill your guests.
Some quick tips to help you decide what to do:
- Highland Cattle riding is not allowed. Think again.
- Despite their encyclopaedic knowledge of Scotland, our drivers are human and driving time is restricted by law…and their need for a well earned rest.
- Where there are no roads, there are (sometimes) ferries – island hopping is possible.
- Scotland might be small, but there’s lots to do – choose carefully and you’ll have an unforgettable experience.
- We heard of an individual who wanted to climb Ben Nevis and play golf at Turnberry in one day. That’s not recommended – Ben Nevis is a very big hill and golf in the dark is tricky.
To discuss your private tour, call our friendly team on 0141 887 6777 or send them an email. Alternatively get inspiration right here.