There are no vacancies at present.
Becoming a driver-guide for Discover Scotland Tours is about much more than being able to drive our modern fleet of luxury Mercedes 16 seat mini coaches. It’s about helping to create lifelong memories for our customers – customers who come to Scotland from all corners of the globe.
Our tours take in the very best of what Scotland has to offer, but it’s our driver-guides who make every one special by providing a fun and informative insight into Scotland’s rich history, ancient culture and breath-taking natural landscapes.
They say variety is the spice of life and every day is different as a driver-guide. You’ll be meeting, driving and chaperoning a new group of people almost every day, so abundant energy, patience and compassion, as well as the ability to think on your feet, are important pre-requisites for the job.
• You must hold as a minimum – a category D1 PCV licence.
• A passion for Scotland.
• An infectious enthusiasm for telling visitors about our stunning country.
• Have what it takes to deliver unrivalled Highland Tour experiences.
• Exceptional customer service.
Candidates Will Receive
• A Competitive Salary.
• On-the-job training by the very best driver-guides in the business.
• Profit Sharing Scheme.
To apply, please complete the application form and email it to email@example.com.